5/67 Dora Street,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4051088
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM UNIT IN A GREAT LOCATION!
Freshly painted, new blind and carpet, spacious two bedroom unit, large living area, neat kitchen and bathroom, built in wardrobes, second toilet, internal laundry, balcony, security intercom, lock up garage. Great location! Approximately 650 meters to Hurstville Railway Station and approximately 550 meters to Westfields Hurstville. Inspection a must!
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
5/67 Dora Street, Hurstville, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hurstville.