5/66 Ewart Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1010090
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Art Deco Dream!
This older-style apartment is located on the top floor of a security building and provides you with the space only properties of this era can. The naturally bright and airy apartment features:
- A spacious living area
- Newly polished floors throughout
- Eat-in kitchen with electric appliances
- Older style bathroom with combine bath/shower
- Smaller second bedroom/sunroom perfect for home office
- Share laundry facilities
This apartment is literally down the street from Dulwich Hill train station, light rail, bus network and village shops. Great location to commute to and from the CBD!
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Marrickville could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 5/66 Ewart Street, Marrickville today!