5/66 Burnett Street,
Bundaberg South, QLD 4670
$1,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th October 2020
Rent ID: 4118759
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern two-bedroom unit in the city centre, walk to the CBD, schools & shopping.
Two carpeted bedrooms both with built-in-robes, main with air conditioning.
Open plan living also air-conditioned.
Kitchen with all the mod cons including dishwasher.
Modern bathroom with a huge shower and solar hot water.
Single lock up garage with remote entry.
Covered outdoor area, security screens.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundaberg South
Lifestyle in Bundaberg South
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
5/66 Burnett Street, Bundaberg South, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bundaberg South.