5/64 Upper Pitt Street,
Kirribilli, NSW 2061
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4516607
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1 Bedroom in Small Boutique Block - Partly Furnished - Very Stylish.
Located in one of Kirribilli's most sought after tree lined streets, just a short stroll from the heart of the Village, Milsons Point train station and ferry wharves, this charming apartment is a real winner.
- Parquetry floors, superb modern kitchen with dishwasher, fridge & microwave
- Spacious bedroom with 2 built in robes, as high quality king size bed ensemble & ensuite bathroom
- Delightful balcony overlooking the streetscape.
- Partly furnished: all main furniture included
- Just bring your linens and kitchen equipment and crockery.
- Small well maintained building, tuck away wash/dryer in kitchen
- Rear lane access to the car space.
Be quick - great value!
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kirribilli
Lifestyle in Kirribilli
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Kirribilli includes balcony and dishwasher. Apply to rent 5/64 Upper Pitt Street, Kirribilli today!