5/62 Sayer Street,
Midland, WA 6056
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st February 2022
Rent ID: 4727665
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious and Convenient
This spacious three bedroom, two bathroom apartment features a generous sized open plan living area and well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances. All bedrooms have mirrored built in robes and split system air conditioning within the living area.
Entertain your guests with the alfresco balcony and all this within walking distance of Midland Gate Shopping Centre.
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Generous sized open plan living area
- Well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- All bedrooms have mirrored built in robes
- Split system air conditioning in the living area
- Alfresco balcony & double carport
- Walking distance to Midland Gate Shopping Centre
Please ensure you are registered for any viewings to allow us to keep you updated of any changes. Please call the office 2 hours prior to the inspection to confirm the property is still available.
Please note we do not accept 1 FORM Applications
PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT COVID-19 INSTRUCTIONS
Due to ongoing government restrictions and precautions we are required to collect your details for COVID tracing and it is essential that you register for a time slot for any viewings, as failure to register will mean you are unable to view the property at the time of the open.
It is recommended that you pre-apply online for this property to enable us to process your details in a more efficient time frame.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Midland
Lifestyle in Midland
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 5/62 Sayer Street, Midland is perfect for the growing family.