5/6 Walsh Place,
Curtin, ACT 2605
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3820743
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Recently updated fully furnished one bedroom apartment located on the top floor in the highly sought after suburb of Curtin.
Offering a functional updated kitchen, floating timber floors, separate bedroom and combined bathroom laundry.
Opposite the Curtin shops and public transport this apartment is a real standout and will be in hot demand.
Apartment Features Include:
* Fully furnished one bedroom apartment
* Functional updated kitchen
* Combined bathroom laundry
* 1 x single carport
* Ready to move into immediately
* Positioned in a leafy local neighbourhood a short stroll from the popular Curtin shops which includes a newsagent, bakery, several great coffee spots, a 24 hour Gym, Coles and much more.
12 Month Lease
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Register using the 'Book Inspection' Button and choose your inspection time. If this listing does not have the BOOK INSPECTION button please go to belconnen.ljhooker.com.au to Register.
You can Register to join an existing inspection or Register to be notified when times are available. If you do not Register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Curtin
Lifestyle in Curtin
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5/6 Walsh Place, Curtin before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.