5/6 Queens Road,
Brighton Le Sands, NSW 2216
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4386152
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Captivating Two Bedroom Apartment Close To The Beach
Located in the heart of culture and sophistication, this immaculate apartment finds itself in the heart of Brighton Le Sands.
This modern two bedroom apartment is positioned footsteps away from Brighton Le Sands beach along with Brighton's bustling eat-street.
Its light filled interior flows with infused contemporary and modern features with a perfect village locale and a stroll to all local amenities. Nestled within beautiful parklands and respected schools, this property has everything you could be looking for.
- Modern open plan living area which flows throughout
- Spacious two bedroom unit, with mirrored built in wardrobe
- Spacious bathroom with bathtub
- High ceilings throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with breakfast bench, stainless steel appliances including integrated dishwasher with plenty of seamless storage and cupboards
- Sun-drenched balcony for entertaining
- Tandem lock up garage
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher
- Entertaining balcony
- Generous sized bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Garage space
- Close to Schools
- Close to beach
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Domain Property Agents on 9558 0388.
Please note, you must register to confirm your attendance for the inspection. This will enable us to inform you instantly of any changes, updates or cancellations to the inspection.
Domain Property Agents does not warrant or accept any liability in relation to the quality, operability or accuracy of this material.
Property Code: 1259
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus