5/6 Queen Street,
Blackburn, VIC 3130
$1,912 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4325019
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
An absolute gem
To register to inspect this property please click on the Request an Inspection button to view available times or contact our agent directly for other times. Please note that if no one registers for an inspection it may not proceed.
This stunning two bedroom apartment is filled with natural light and is surrounded by the leafy outlooks. Complete with a private enclosed courtyard. The stylish kitchen features Bosch appliances and gas cooktop and integrated fridge. A Modern generous sized bathroom. The 2 bedrooms contain built-in robes. European laundry, Underground parking with remote garage, separate locked up storage space, bike racks, Intercom at the front entrance.
The apartment includes:
- Air conditioning & Heating
- Single car space and Ground lock up storage cage
- Walking distance to train station and bus stops
- Shopping and dining precinct
- Set within the Blackburn Primary and High Schools catchment
Conditions of Entry
We take the health and well-being of our staff and clients very seriously and our inspection practices are taken in line with Government directions and our COVID Safe plan.
We donate a portion of our fee from every property transaction to the Woodards Foundation to support people experiencing homelessness, family violence and social isolation.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blackburn
Lifestyle in Blackburn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 5/6 Queen Street, Blackburn is unfurnished and available to rent.