5/6 Keith Street,
Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2864611
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sun Soaked Modern Top Floor Apartment
Set in a secure, quiet and small complex of 6 apartments, this light filled top floor apartment in one of Dulwich Hill's finest streets boasts all of the essentials to live privately yet within a short stroll of popular cafes, Dulwich Hill Railway Station and Light Rail Station.
- Air conditioning available upon request
- Polished parquetry floors throughout
- Open plan living and dining
- Balcony with district views
- Modern kitchen with under bench oven and stone bench top
- Two spacious and light filled bedrooms
- Updated bathroom with large bathtub
- Northerly aspect with leafy outlook
- Parking available on request
- 200m walk to Dulwich Hill Station and Light Rail (16mins to Central)
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call Johnathon Botsis on 8752 4516 or text 0419 656 435.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 900 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios'
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dulwich Hill
Lifestyle in Dulwich Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Dulwich Hill is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 5/6 Keith Street, Dulwich Hill.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how