5/6 Christie Avenue,
Toorak Gardens, SA 5065
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th November 2019
Rent ID: 3596812
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well Presented 2 BR Unit - So close to Burnside Village!
*Click 'Book an Inspection Time' (on the right) to see currently scheduled open inspection times. Please register for any open inspections you will be attending or register your interest so that we can advise of new times/ unexpected changes*
Located in a well maintained group, this 2 bedroom unit will please someone who appreciates a relatively quiet setting.
The main bedroom has built-in robes, the kitchen is large enough for small dining table and comes complete with refrigerator, pantry and electric cooking. The lounge/dining is bright and spacious and the bathroom has shower and separate bath.
Things we love about this property:-
* Separate laundry includes Front loader washing machine and has ample storage cupboards.
* Split system RC/AC in lounge room.
* Private rear courtyard with storage shed.
* Undercover carport parking for one car.
* So close to Burnside Village Shopping Precinct, Restaurants, Dulwich shopping and cafes, transport and schools.
No smoking or pets at the property.
Water usage and supply charges apply.
To apply for this property please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toorak Gardens
Lifestyle in Toorak Gardens
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 5/6 Christie Avenue, Toorak Gardens. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how