5/6 Chaleyer Street,
Rose Bay, NSW 2029
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3768957
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH BRAND NEW KITCHEN & CAR SPACE
This spacious and well-lit one bedroom apartment has just undergone renovations and features brand new modern kitchen, brand new carpet and light timber look flooring in kitchen. With common washing machine facilities in the building and under cover car space this property is one not to be missed!
Positioned in a quiet boutique block of only 9 apartments in a well located street, this property is just a walk or BRIDJ ride to Rose Bay Ferry!
- Newly renovated
- Washing machine facilities in building
- Modern kitchen
- Moments from transport, cafes and restaurants
Would you like to attend our inspection?
Firstly we need you to qualify that you comply with our COVID-19 Inspection Notice see below. If you comply please proceed to Point 1.
COVID-19 Inspection Notice:
If you are unwell, have been overseas or in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please don't attend an inspection and we would be more than happy to accommodate you by arranging an inspection with you at a later stage. If you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you do not book an inspection until you are well or have been tested. We reserve the right to refuse access to a property if people show signs of being unwell. Only the tenants applying for the property are to attend the inspection, do not bring extra people or friends. Please sanitise before and after your inspection. Please do not touch anything in the property. We will greet you with a smile but no handshakes at this time.
To stay updated please download the COVID-19 app on your smart phone, as advised by the Government.
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on each property through rwbb.com.au or on realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection time.
3. If no time is offered, please register so we can contact you once a viewing is arranged. To register you can simply hit the email agent button and submit your details.
4. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. For notifications of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details for this property.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rose Bay
Lifestyle in Rose Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5/6 Chaleyer Street, Rose Bay before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.