5/57 Harrow Road,
Auburn, NSW 2144
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4036060
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Full Brick Townhouse with 2 bedroom +1 windowed study room
Full Brick Townhouse with 2 bedroom +1 windowed study room, Freshly painted, 2 Balconies. Brand new kitchen with stone bench top, induction cooktop and ducted rangehood. Bathroom with 2 toilets. Sunny courtyard and lock up garage with internal access. Minutes to Station, Shops and School.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Auburn
Lifestyle in Auburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Auburn is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 5/57 Harrow Road, Auburn.