5/56 Ingleburn Road,
Ingleburn, NSW 2565
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3830302
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Perfect Location!
Positioned in a prime location and just a few minutes walk to Ingleburn Train Station and Ingleburn CBD is this well appointed three bedroom townhouse. Located in a quiet cul de sac this home is ideal for couples, singles and families alike. Do not miss out on the opportunity to call this property home.
• Mirrored built in robes to the master bedroom
• Built in wardrobes to the other two bedrooms
• Gas cooking stove top
• Ample cupboard space to the kitchen
• Combined spacious living and dining area with floorboards
• Additional toilet downstairs
• Low maintenance yards
• Undercover alfresco area
• Storage room outside
• Single carport
This lovely property is also positioned in close proximity to bus stops, Ingleburn shops, Ingleburn High and Public School.
Book your inspection now!
To view the property please register your details, click "Book An Inspection" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
You can submit an online application at www.t-app.com.au
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength of the application however is generally 6 or 12 months.
2. Does the property permit pets? Pets are not permitted in this complex.
3. How can I inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ingleburn
Lifestyle in Ingleburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Ingleburn with plenty of room to move. 5/56 Ingleburn Road will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how