5/54 Grenfell Street,
Mount Gravatt East, QLD 4122
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th July 2021
Rent ID: 4453862
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious and Stylish Townhouse - Call Now to Inspect!
This spacious and stylish, 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom townhouse features modern, high end finishes, chrome fittings and quality appliances. The property is perfectly located in a boutique complex within walking distance to local shops, restaurants, schools, medical centre & parklands.
Features of the property include:
- Spacious, open plan, living, dining and kitchen includes air conditioning and ceiling fan which opens out onto the entertaining deck
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and stone benchtops
- Master suite with private ensuite, built in wardrobes, air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Modern bathrooms
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are of a generous size and each include built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Internal laundry
- Single remote lock up garage with internal access plus extra car space
- Plenty of storage
*** TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION CLICK ON THE REQUEST AND INSPECTION TIME BUTTON *****
IMPORTANT! *** YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION
You can access the appointment page on www.realestate.com.au by clicking the REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME button to the right or by sending us an email enquiry.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We accept 1form applications which are online and convenient for you.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this listing has not been verified and no warranty is given in respect to accuracy.
Please contact our office for more information or to arrange a viewing.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Gravatt East
Lifestyle in Mount Gravatt East
Other houses in
Mount Gravatt East
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Mount Gravatt East comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 5/54 Grenfell Street, Mount Gravatt East today!