HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
5/53 Forsyth Street,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4022563
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IMMACULATE RENOVATED PRIVATE APARTMENT
This apartment is extremely private and filled with sun throughout the day. No expense has been spared in this renovation with beautiful woden floors throughout, state of the art entertainers kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Enjoy the afternoon relaxing in the sunroom.
* 2 large bedrooms with new built-in wardrobes
* New wooden flooring and freshly painted throughout
* New blinds
* Sunny Sunroom
* Security block
* Lock up garage
Within minutes to UNSW, POW hospital and new light rail to city service. Direct bus into the City and Centennial Parklands.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Want to live in Kingsford? 5/53 Forsyth Street, Kingsford could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.