5/50 Universal Street,
Eastlakes, NSW 2018
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st February 2021
Rent ID: 4244354
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two/Three bedroom Apartment in Convenient Location
This classic apartment boasts a generous layout ideal for those seeking convenience and comfort. It's perfectly positioned for a low maintenance lifestyle, footsteps from Eastlakes Shopping Centre and easy access to City and UNSW buses from nearby Gardeners Road.
This Property Features:
- Separate living and dining area (or can be used as third bedroom)
- Gas Kitchen
- West facing balcony with open district views
- Freshly painted and new blinds throughout
- Two bedrooms, main with built in wardrobe
- Lock up garage
- Set within a small solid brick complex of just six apartments
- 10 minutes drive from Eastgardens, easy access to the M1
- Short drive to eastern suburbs beaches and Sydney Airport
Available 01/02/21 - 6-12 month lease to commence with the potential to renew and stay on.
Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided. Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. Please contact 02 83440000 on the day to confirm the appointments.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eastlakes
Lifestyle in Eastlakes
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
5/50 Universal Street, Eastlakes, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Eastlakes.