5/45 Opey Avenue,
Hyde Park, SA 5061
Rent ID: 4380156
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
InStyle Property Management is proud to present this perfectly positioned and looked after two bedroom Townhouse.
- Located in a secluded private corner group
- Well established Gardens and looked after grounds.
- Recent improvements include new paint and carpet
- New Kitchen
- Two good size bedrooms plus a Study space.
- Master Bedroom has Built in robes and access to a Balcony area amongst the treetops.
- Split System AC
- Private Courtyard & Garden shed
- Carport Parking
Perfect spot with close proximity to local Cafes, shopping & King William & Unley Rd
***Due to the recent announcement from the World Health Organisation and the Government of South Australia in relation to the Corona virus, InStyle Property Management have implemented a new process to help protect the health and well being of our community, clients and staff. If you wish to apply for this property.
Please complete an online application through 1Form. Please include 100 points of ID and proof of income.
Should your application be shortlisted, you will be contacted by our agency to organise a private inspection of the property. The invitation to inspect does not constitute approval granted to lease the property. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time. ***
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hyde Park
Lifestyle in Hyde Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5/45 Opey Avenue, Hyde Park before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.