5/45 Fenton Street,
Fairfield, QLD 4103
$780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd March 2020
Rent ID: 3364430
- 10 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Location, Easy Access to University of Queensland walk across bridge
Click "Book Inspection" button now to book your viewing - you MUST register and confirm in order to finalise a viewing time
Your private room, located on the lower level of this Queenslander close to Brisbane City and its universities, colleges, shopping, entertainment and all the activities Brisbane provides.
The room measures approx 2.6m X 4.9m and is furnished with a double bed ensemble, study desk, study chair and built in robe. Your private courtyard, approx 3m X 2.4m in size, is accessed via a screened sliding door.
This Large two-storey 10 Bedroom, 4 bathrooms Queenslander home is very charming with lots of character and beautiful timber features throughout. It has 2 living rooms (one to each level) and plenty of off-street parking and short walk to public transport. Enjoy the covered back deck or the covered front courtyard and the grassed areas downstairs.
This is perfect for students with only a 20min walk to the University of Queensland.
THE DOWNSTAIRS HOME:
- All utilities such as electricity, water and gas included in your weekly rent
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Kitchen, lounge and dining area
- Good sized undercover back balcony
- 2 Free Washing Machines
- Monthly Common Area Cleaning, Linen and Room Service by Professional Cleaners
- Gardening Included
- Internet provided
- Singles only property
This is a beautiful fully-furnished property located near the Brisbane River and the Eleanor Schonell Bridge.
Property is perfect for students, close to public transport to city and shops. 15 minute walk to Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre.
Education Facilities Close by:
• PACE - Pharmacy Australia Center of Excellence - 650m
• University of Queensland (St Lucia) - approx. 1.4kms
• QUT - approx. 3.2kms
• Griffith University - approx. 6.7kms
• Axiom College - approx. 4.2kms
• Fairfield Gardens Shopping - approx. 1klm
• Sunnybank - approx 10.8km
• City - approx 5.5km
• Westfield Garden City - approx 8.9km
Public Transport: (Zones Travelled In: 1-2)
Closest Bus Stop - Approximately 195 metres
Bus Route - To City - Approximately 25 minutes, Route 197
Bus Route - From City - Approximately 26 minutes, Route 108
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fairfield
Lifestyle in Fairfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 10 bedroom, 4 bathroom house in Fairfield comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 5/45 Fenton Street, Fairfield today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how