5/45-49 Harbourne Road,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3111023
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
" SPACIOUS 2 BED, 2 BATH AND 2 COURTYARDS - GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
This security ground floor apartment is situated in one of the area's most sought after streets.
* Two spacious bedrooms with mirror built-in robes
* Combined open plan lounge/dining with polished timber floors
* Chic kitchen with granite benchtop and stainless steel appliances
* Two fully tiled bathrooms
* Internal laundry
* 2 x separate private courtyards for entertaining
* Secure carspace
5 minute walk to UNSW, within walking distance to all buses and the new light rail terminus.
Close to all Kingsford amenities, restaurants, cafes, supermarkets etc
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Kingsford could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 5/45-49 Harbourne Road, Kingsford today!