5/44 Mascar Street,
Upper Mount Gravatt, QLD 4122
$1,344 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th November 2020
Rent ID: 4126436
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
NRAS Unit in a Great Location
This property is under the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) which provides new properties at discounted rent to eligible tenants.
Are you eligible for NRAS? It is easier than you think, if you answer yes to the below questions you probably are!
- Do you earn less than $51,398 (as a single) or $71,061 (as a couple)?
- Are you an Australian Citizen, have permanent residency or have been issued with a temporary protection or bridging visa?
- You don't own or part own property within Australia or overseas?
Applying is easier than you think, simply contact the listing agent for further details.
Only walking distance to bus stops and the recently expanded Garden City Shopping Centre as well as local shops and eateries, living here couldn't be more convenient.
Upon entering the modern apartment you will appreciate the light-filled open plan living space leading to the private balcony through large bi-fold doors.
The modern kitchen features stone bench tops, induction cook top and plenty of storage. With 2 good-sized bedrooms and main bathroom with laundry, this modern apartment with neutral tones has a functional layout.
Consider the features:
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Air conditioning
- Main bathroom with laundry
- Private balcony
- Secure complex
- Allocated parking
- Great Location
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Upper Mount Gravatt
Lifestyle in Upper Mount Gravatt
Other apartments in
Upper Mount Gravatt
Median Rent Per Week
5/44 Mascar Street, Upper Mount Gravatt, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Upper Mount Gravatt.