5/43 Wigram Street,
Harris Park, NSW 2150
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3745866
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CALL FOR APPOINTMENT - EDDY 0406 253 899 / BARBARA 0404 874 622
A delightful 2 bedroom unit (Master with BI). It has an as new kitchen and has been recently painted. Morning sun streams through the windows into the living room. There is a share laundry and an open car space.
It is close to busy Harris Park shopping precinct.
Please call-in advance (1hr +) to confirm opening time or arrange a private inspection - 0406253899(Eddy).
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Harris Park
Lifestyle in Harris Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 5/43 Wigram Street, Harris Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.