5/43 Berkley Street,
Speers Point, NSW 2284
$3,206 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4282635
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MULTI LEVEL ULTRA MODERN SUPER SPACIOUS HOME - RENT INCLUDES LAWN AND GARDEN MAINT.
Wonderfully positioned one street back from beautiful Lake Macquarie, this modern multi-level townhouse blends flawless living with a relaxed low maintenance lifestyle.
Do not let the word town house turn you away as this is bigger then you would think, super spacious and plenty of room - the home oozes comfort and class.
It delivers sunlit open plan interiors, superb in/outdoor flow and a choice of tranquil alfresco spaces that make the most of the stunning lake views.
Placed in a peaceful and well-maintained complex of just 12 townhouses, the contemporary interiors display fresh tones and beautiful floor coverings.
The lower level offers convenient internal access from the double garage followed by two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The bright lounge room extends outdoors to a sunny verandah whilst the kitchen and dining area open to a private deck and lovely gardens
- the laundry and powder room sit between both.
A landing study space and master bedroom with ensuite are found on the top level.
Thoughtful features permeate throughout the home including multiple split system air-conditioners, external window awnings, ample storage and solar hot water.
This picturesque address is situated moments to Warners Bay shops and cafes and a host of lifestyle options.
The exterior of this property will be freshly painted in March 2021 ensuring the property to be in a nice and fresh condition for the new tenants.
RENT INCLUDES LAWN AND GARDENS LANDSCAPER TO LOOK AFTER IT FOR YOU - LANDSCAPER WILL MOW THE LAWNS FORTNIGHTLY FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS OF THE YEAR AND WILL THEN MOW MONTHLY DURING WINTER. THIS IS AN APPROXIMATE SCHEDULE FOR THE LAWN AND YARD MAINTENANCE.
* Flawlessly presented townhouse in quiet complex of just 12
* Superb in/outdoor living with beautiful water views
* Open plan interiors with lots of natural light and fresh tones
* Three bedrooms each with built-ins, an ensuite to the master
* Study area, laundry room, air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Double car garage with internal access, guest powder room
* All the benefits of lakeside living on your doorstep
2 Garage spaces
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Speers Point
Lifestyle in Speers Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 5/43 Berkley Street, Speers Point. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, balcony, and outdoor entertainment.