5/41 Mcdougall Street,
Milton, QLD 4064
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th July 2021
Rent ID: 3616773
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Metres from Park Road Café Precinct
Featuring a central Milton location only metres from Park Road restaurants, shops and public transport, this large 2-bedroom unit enjoys a great inner-city position and is sure to impress!
- Generous open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning and elevation for plenty of natural light and breezes.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven and ample storage and bench space.
- Large north-east facing balcony with leafy outlook.
- Large master bedroom with air-conditioning, ensuite and built-in robe.
- Spacious second bedroom with built-in robe.
- Well appointed main bathroom with shower over bath and laundry.
- Secure complex with basement garage parking for 2 vehicles.
- Short walk to Park Road cafes and restaurant, Suncorp Stadium and public transport including rail, bus and CityCat.
- Within close proximity to river walks, bikeway, Brisbane CBD, UQ, QUT, Toowong Village and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
- Sorry, this property is not pet friendly.
*Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex.
All interested applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present. This includes enquiries with respect to the type of internet services available at the property, their associated speeds and the hardware required. Raine & Horne is not able to assist in the access and installation of any internet service*
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Milton
Lifestyle in Milton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 5/41 Mcdougall Street, Milton is unfurnished and available to rent.