5/41 Ballantyne Street,
Thornbury, VIC 3071
$1,695 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th November 2021
Rent ID: 4611070
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Enjoy this ground floor apartment at the front of a community style complex. Situated behind remote gates with off-street parking, walk into the living room with split system overlooked by kitchen with dishwasher. Two bedrooms with BIRs, and one with private adjoining timber outdoor space perfect for your plants and comfy chair. Bathroom with large shower and washing machine taps. Off-street parking for one car.
Close to High Street cafes, Mayer Park, Merri Creek trails and Thornbury station.
Due to current Government restrictions and guidelines around COVID 19, any future inspection must be arranged by Private Appointment only.
In order to ensure that guidelines are complied with, kindly assist in following the below strategies to keep everyone safe;
- Maintain social distancing of Property Initiatives Real Estate Team (at least 1.5M)
- Maximum 2 persons to attend inspection
- If you have tested positive to Coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who is diagnosed, please notify our staff immediately
- If you have recently travelled overseas or interstate and are in any isolation period, please notify our staff immediately
We appreciate your assistance in this time.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornbury
Lifestyle in Thornbury
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Thornbury is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 5/41 Ballantyne Street, Thornbury.