5/40 Short Street,
Leichhardt, NSW 2040
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4132424
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Apartment In Heart Of Leichhardt
Stylishly renovated throughout, this superb two-level apartment is ideal for those seeking a lifestyle with endless choices, with generous proportions and open plan living and dining areas that flow together for ease of entertaining. Come home to a fantastic modern kitchen where you can cook up a storm or take a short stroll to the booming atmosphere of Norton Street with vibrant cafes, popular restaurants and exciting entertainment.
- Spacious combined, tiled lounge/dining area
- Neutral colour scheme, with abundance of natural light
- Spacious two bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes and carpet throughout
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Stylish bathroom with bath tub
- Internal laundry facilities with second toilet
- Sunny communal courtyard
- Close to schools and city transport
- No pets permitted
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
To find out more about this property please call or text Kobe Kan on 8752 4503 or 0419 818 934.
APPLY NOW - https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 550 tenants to our properties in 2020 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Leichhardt
Lifestyle in Leichhardt
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Leichhardt could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 5/40 Short Street, Leichhardt today!