5/40 Barkly Street,
Sunbury, VIC 3429
$1,782 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th August 2021
Rent ID: 4491208
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location! Location! Great spot of Sunbury
Situated in the heart of the Sunbury township and walking distance to everything and with direct access to O'Shanassy Street shops through Dakakis Lane.
This modern townhouse comprises kitchen with stainless steel Bosch appliances, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious lounge, gas ducted heating, reverse cycle refrigerated cooling and lock up garage.
This one won't last! Call today for an inspection!
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunbury
Lifestyle in Sunbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Sunbury is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 5/40 Barkly Street, Sunbury.