5/4 Verdon Street,
O'connor, ACT 2602
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th December 2020
Rent ID: 2551460
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern O'Connor Apartment
This ground floor, light filled one-bedroom apartment has beautiful views of Black Mountain Tower. Located within walking distance to the O'Connor Shops, restaurants and cafes and has easy access to the major bus routes which make getting to the CBD a breeze.
The apartment will keep you comfortable all year round with reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating, plus the unit has a high energy efficiency rating of 6 stars.
The modern kitchen has plenty of storage, stone bench tops and top-quality appliances, including a dishwasher. The spacious open planned living area opens onto a fantastic courtyard which is perfect for entertaining with your family and friends.
The bedroom features a large build in robe and opens on to a beautiful and peaceful garden. Secure car parking underground and storage cage.
Stainless steel appliances
Open plan living
Secure underground car space
Pets considered on application
Availability: 10th December 2020
Pets: Considered upon application
Lease Period: 12 months
Parking: 1 secure car spot
Heating or Cooling: Reverse cycle
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER DICKSON does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
PETS: please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for O'connor
Lifestyle in O'connor
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in O'connor comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 5/4 Verdon Street, O'connor today!