5/4 Rangers Road,
Neutral Bay, NSW 2089
Rent ID: 4214560
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken - One Of A Kind - Split Level 105m2 One Bedroom with Large Courtyard . Across the Rd From Woolworths !
Deposit Taken -
A must to inspect this oversized residence boasting a 105m2 floorplan has everything you could possibly need at only a hop, skip & jump from your front door.
- Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, microwave, oven, gas stove top, dishwasher
- Large bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Underground car space, security building, intercom
- Huge Private courtyard opening of lounge
Located in the heart of Neutral Bay, Monterey is perfectly suited to the needs of an active urban life, with only three minutes separating you by ferry from Neutral Bay wharf to the Sydney CBD and regular buses operating between Neutral Bay, the city, and all other outer suburbs.
Note: 12 month lease is preferred by the landlord
Inquire NOW for more details !
Contact Tom Jones on 0402 829 463 or by email at email@example.com for more information.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Neutral Bay
Lifestyle in Neutral Bay
Want to live in Neutral Bay? 5/4 Rangers Road, Neutral Bay could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.