5/39 St Georges Crescent,
Drummoyne, NSW 2047
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 520866
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Set on the high side of one of Drummoyne's premier streets, this immaculate two bedroom apartment boasts its own inspirational backdrop of panoramic harbour and city views.
+ Freshly painted and new carpet being installed
+ Two bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
+ Combined living and dining with balcony and views to the water, Harbour Bridge and city skyline
+ Sizable kitchen with adjoining internal laundry
+ Single automated garage.
+ Maintained security building
+ Short walk to Birkenhead Point, Bay Run and city transport
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/rwdrummoyne
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Drummoyne
Lifestyle in Drummoyne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5/39 St Georges Crescent, Drummoyne before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- Offers Between $480.00 and $520.00 per week
- 10/25 Collingwood Street...
- 520 PW + 1 WEEK FREE RENT!
- 10/18 Wolseley Street, D...
- Deposit Taken
- 1/3-5 Alexandra Street, ...