5/39 Primrose Street,
Sherwood, QLD 4075
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st February 2021
Rent ID: 4249132
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
- Sorry, no pets
- 2 x Bedroom unit
- 1 x Bathroom
- Open plan lounge and dining
- Recently renovated Kitchen
- Recently renovated Bathroom
- North facing covered balcony
- 1 x Car Lock up Garage (laundry hookup in garage)
- Built in wardrobes
- Neat and tidy unit, good condition
- Unit at back of the small complex of only 5 units
- Convenient location - Walk to shops/train/transport links/restaurants
Prospective tenants must view the sample lease agreement and must inspect the property to ensure it is suitable for their requirements before submitting a completed tenancy application.
To view the General Tenancy Agreement, please visit our website, (www.cartwrightpg.com.au), click on RENT then BROWSE RENTALS. Open the Rental Property and you will find the sample lease agreement attached at the bottom of the page in pdf format.
If you would like to download a Tenancy Application Form, please visit our website click on RENT then RENTAL FORMS, then Tenancy Application
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your details for an inspection. We ask you to register your details, so we can notify you if the inspection time is changed or cancelled.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sherwood
Lifestyle in Sherwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 5/39 Primrose Street, Sherwood. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.