$400pw: Inspection Tuesday 5:15 - 5:30 PM
5/37 Park Street,
Campsie, NSW 2194
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4376170
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated & Fresh Painting Large - Two Bedrooms Unit With Good Location
Renovated & Fresh Painting Large - Two Bedrooms Unit With Good Located in a boutique complex in a sought after, tree-lined street, within easy walking distance to St Mel's Catholic Church and Beamish Street's bustling strip of restaurants, cafes, transport and amenities.
- Two generous sized bedrooms
- New tiled throughout
- Newly painting
- Updated Kitchen
- Internal Laundry
- Security Complex.
- Car space
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Campsie
Lifestyle in Campsie
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Campsie is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 5/37 Park Street, Campsie.