5/36 Praed Street,
Red Hill, QLD 4059
$1,060 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd September 2021
Rent ID: 2705972
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Quiet unit to the rear of the block, leafy suburb and close to the City
Are you looking to move out and relax in your own pad? Well this spacious one bedroom unit must simply be the best value for money in Red Hill or any other sought after suburb. Red Hill is only a few minutes from the city and all amenities that the area has to offer. Located in the quiet backstreets behind Windsor Road and Kelvin Grove Road and directly across the road from an enormous park, you can live happily ever after without being annoyed.
Features of your new home include :
* Walls will be freshly painted prior to next tenants moving in
* One spacious bedroom with built in cupboards
* One bathroom with shower over bath
* Neat and tidy kitchen that is easily accessible
* Breezy rear balcony
* Separate laundry
* Single car space
* Property comes partly furnished with a fridge
* Air Conditioning newly installed and Ceiling fans in bedroom and Living area
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Red Hill
Lifestyle in Red Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Red Hill comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 5/36 Praed Street, Red Hill today!