$355 Per Week pw
5/36 Lemnos Street,
Red Hill, QLD 4059
Available 7th November 2020
Rent ID: 4114317
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated contemporary unit - Perfect for Couples, or a Single Person - Cats Considered!
This unfurnished, 2 bedroom modern contemporary unit located in a quiet street of Red Hill now invites your inspection. With great presentation and quality fixtures this home is the perfect choice for space, security and location.
* 2 Bedrooms - both with built-in wardrobes
* Kitchen - with electric cooker and pantry
* Open Plan Living & Dining Area with Air-Conditioning and sliding doors to balcony
* Front Balcony
* Handy Location and close to everything
* One car garage with Laundry
* Off Street Parking
Pets considered upon application.
If you're looking for a wonderful apartment in a great location close to just about everything including buses, Shops, Cafes, Parks, Royal Brisbane Hospital (RBH), Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and less than 2kms from Brisbane CBD.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the "BOOK" button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property. We advise to check with your preferred Internet Service Provider prior to signing a lease.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Red Hill
Lifestyle in Red Hill
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 5/36 Lemnos Street, Red Hill is unfurnished and available to rent.