5/35 Waterford Street,
Kellyville Ridge, NSW 2155
Rent ID: 4607823
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CONVENIENCE IS KEY!
Don't miss the opportunity to inspect the comfort and conveniences that this neat townhouse provides!
* Open plan lounge and dining room.
* Kitchen, compete with Caesar stone bench top, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and breakfast bar.
* Large bedrooms with built-in robes and balconies.
* Downstair powder room.
* Air conditioning.
* Outdoor entertaining area overlooking a generous backyard.
* Available now.
Conveniently positioned close to the bus stop (800m walk), Kellyville Ridge Public School (1.3km drive), Rouse Hill Town Centre and Metro Station (2.5km drive), and a range of other amenities.
The above information has been furnished to us by the owner of each property. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kellyville Ridge
Lifestyle in Kellyville Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 5/35 Waterford Street, Kellyville Ridge. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.