$350 PW / $1,521 PCM
5/35 Prospect Street,
Glenroy, VIC 3046
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2741084
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULLY FURNISHED and EXCELLENT LOCATION!
** SEE DETAILS BELOW ON HOW TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE **
Located in the most sought after pocket of Glenroy.
this fully furnished spacious two bedroom unit nestled at the end of a block of five offers:
- Built in robes to bedrooms
- Separate living area
- Kitchen with adjoining meals
- Ducted heating
- Split system AC
- Separate walk in laundry laundry
- Private low maintenance
- Courtyard and carport
All this in a quiet street close to Glenroy train station, buses, schools and Pascoe Vale Road shops.
* Arranging an inspection couldn't be easier! To book a time, simply click "Book an Inspection Time" and by registering, you will be instantly notified of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenroy
Lifestyle in Glenroy
5/35 Prospect Street, Glenroy, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Glenroy.