5/35 Ozanne Street,
Paddington, QLD 4064
$3,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4872590
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive Living in Sought After Location!
Welcome to 5/35 Ozanne Street in Paddington! Peacefully positioned within a small complex of five, this townhouse presents the perfect residence for those seeking a home rich in character and nestled within a coveted Paddington street. This sophisticated home offers comfortable living that will appeal particularly to those seeking a low-maintenance lifestyle in a convenient, yet ultra quiet location and private leafy outlook that can be enjoyed all year round. Immaculately presented, this stylish abode presents a timely opportunity to move into a contemporary haven enhanced by indoor-outdoor living to complement the Queensland climate.
Bathed in natural light, the fluid open plan design offers astutely defined living spaces which seamlessly connect to the wrap-around veranda and outdoor entertaining area. A gourmet kitchen is well appointed with an array of quality appliances. This space is finished with timber tops and abundance of cabinetry. The balcony provides a relaxed atmosphere and a tranquil leafy outlook plus a covered entertaining area offering you an additional space to enjoy. The surrounding, established gardens offer a rainforest type feel with a leafy canopy giving you shelter from the sun and allowing beautiful cool breezes to flow throughout the home.
Accommodation comprises of three bespoke bedrooms all air-conditioned and on the upper level with the master bedroom suite having its own french style windows, complete with window seats, where you sit and relax while looking out over the leafy surroundings. This is a very comfortable, low-maintenance house in the heart of this highly sought after lifestyle suburb. The home enjoys easy access to the boutiques, cafes and the bus stops along Paddington's Latrobe Terrace.
Features of 5/35 Ozanne Street include:
- Upstairs three light-filled bedrooms with built-in robes, air-conditioning
- Timber flooring, casement windows and lovely leafy views in the bedrooms
- Exquisite master bedroom reveals cathedral ceilings and two bay window seats
- Quaint family bathroom adorned with stained glass windows and a timber vanity
- Guest bathroom in middle floor
- Captivating lounge room showcasing polished timber flooring
- Air-conditioning and rows of French doors to capture natural light and effortlessly draw the outdoors in
- Light-filled dining area opens via French doors to the undercover terrace boasting a built-in bar
- Country-style kitchen complete with timber cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and casement windows
- Flow from this living space out to the elevated balcony admiring vistas across the treetops
- Timber accents and views across the rock wall garden in terrace
- Remote-controlled double garage plus an entry level storage room and workshop
This impressive contemporary town home is beautifully positioned in a prime location, it is within close proximity to Paddington's vibrant and lovely cafes and restaurants, chic boutique shops, grocers, local schools and public transport. Situated in a quiet, well-manicured complex, you will soon forget that you are living only moments to the hustle and bustle of the city. A fantastic lifestyle awaits this will not last. Don't let this opportunity pass you by, be quick to inspect!
Interested? What do you do now?
To book your inspection simply click on 'Email Agent' or the 'Book inspection' Button. By registering, you will be instantly informed of inspections, updates and changes to your appointment. If you have any questions please click 'Email Agent', ask your question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING? Copy the below link into your browser or scan the QR code in our photo slide to visit our applications portal. Find the property you would like to apply for, and send through your application! We can process applications prior to your inspection, so no need to wait until after viewing!
When logging in to submit your application, put your email address in and you will be EMAILED a pin. This will be emailed to you every time you log into 2Apply it is a security step to ensure your account and personal information cannot be accessed by anyone else.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Paddington
Lifestyle in Paddington
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
5/35 Ozanne Street, Paddington, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Paddington.