5/34 Clyde Street,
Newport, VIC 3015
$2,824 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3825967
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near New impressive family home
Wonderfully bright and spacious, this near new two level open plan home is beautifully placed on a quiet street in the heart of Newport.
Situated perfectly between Newport Lakes, Loft Reserve and Paisley Park and with Newport Lakes Primary and Newport Gardens Primary schools both within a short walk.
The property features;
- Large bright open plan living
- Generous bedrooms with built in robes
- Master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Private rear courtyard with a deck for entertaining
- Stunning kitchen with island bench breakfast bar Smeg appliances and a dishwasher
- Remote single lock up garage and off street parking
- Separate study
- Refrigerated ducted air-conditioning and gas ducted heating.
The property also features a separate laundry, oak floorboards downstairs, carpeted bedrooms and upstairs and downstairs powder rooms.
Newport junction shopping and cafe`s are a short walk away, along with Newport train station, Altona Lakes Golf course and Bayfit Leisure Centre.
Inspection By Appointment!
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newport
Lifestyle in Newport
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Newport? 5/34 Clyde Street, Newport could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how