5/34 Bream Street,
Coogee, NSW 2034
$2,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th November 2020
Rent ID: 4140775
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well Presented Two Bedroom Apartment With Views
Well presented two bedroom apartment with a quiet north facing aspect, drenched in natural light.
Features include spacious living area with separate dining, modern kitchen, renovated bathroom, freshly painted, built-in wardrobes, internal laundry, balcony, large lock up garage with additional storage area.
Conveniently located, minutes walk to Coogee Beach and within walking distance to local cafes, shops, schools and transport.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coogee
Lifestyle in Coogee
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Coogee is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 5/34 Bream Street, Coogee.