5/34 Bishop Street,
Kingsville, VIC 3012
$1,347 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3843085
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Light filled Apartment
A neat and tidy top-level apartment set in a quiet block of only eight. Offering two well sized bedrooms, a central bathroom with laundry facilities, lounge with split system and private balcony and kitchen with ample cupboard space. An off-street car space to the rear provides convenience. Close by to Kingsville Primary School, Cruickshank park, public transport and other local amenities.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsville
Lifestyle in Kingsville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Kingsville? 5/34 Bishop Street, Kingsville could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.