5/33 Alt Street,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th November 2020
Rent ID: 4121990
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully Presented, Perfectly Positioned
This spacious and stylish property located on the top floor of a small security building, in the highly sought popular Alt Street. This well maintained apartment in a peaceful setting is perfect for those who are looking for a lifestyle of ease, privacy and convenience.
- Low-maintenance tiled floor throughout
- Balcony off the living room with city and district treetop views
- Two spacious bedrooms blessed with natural light
- Well-appointed kitchen with stone bench tops and gas cooking
- Separate toilet combined with Internal laundry facilities
- Unregistered car spot
- Walking distance to Ashfield Train Station
- Close to schools, shops and transport
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
To find out more about this property please call or text Peter Samios on 0448 407 501.
APPLY NOW - https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 550 tenants to our properties in 2020 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
5/33 Alt Street, Ashfield, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ashfield.