5/32 Ross Street,
Forest Lodge, NSW 2037
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4235528
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Terrace with Loft & Double Parking
** No Scheduled Appointments at this Stage**
This modern 3 storey home is located in a prized inner fringe, just minutes to Sydney University, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, cafes, restaurants and the major shopping precinct of Broadway. Containing a generous living/dining areas open to private outdoor deck with leafy surrounds. It has a modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, and ample cupboard space. There is also a very large, bright loft space on top floor of the terrace, which can be used as a 4th bedroom, study, or additional living area; the choice is yours!
* 3 x bedrooms, all built-in wardrobes, main bedroom has own ensuite
* Upstairs Loft Area (study / 4th bedroom / second living zone)
* Modern Kitchen
* Internal laundry
* Ducted Air Conditioning
* 2 x basement car spaces
Contact Victoria: 0415 16 33 or Caroline: 0422 743 343 for similar available properties.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forest Lodge
Lifestyle in Forest Lodge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property in Forest Lodge includes air-conditioning and study. Apply to rent 5/32 Ross Street, Forest Lodge today!