5/32 Davison Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,304 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4447363
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Virtually inspect NOW with our 3D scan and APPLY NOW!
Open for Inspection Schedule: TBA
- You must view the 360 tour before attending in person (click the 3D button on realestate.com.au (located on photos)
- You can apply straight after viewing the 360 tour, no need to attend property.
- You must arrive sharp at the starting time and be prepared to wait for the duration of the open to enter the property.
- You must register for the inspection, if you are not registered, you will not be allowed in.
- You cannot touch anything, we will have the cupboards open for you to view only
- You must arrive sharp at the starting time, otherwise you will not be allowed to enter, you must be prepared to wait for the duration of the open to enter the property.
This beautiful 1 bedroom + study unit is located in the inner-city suburb of Richmond, it is found in a quiet street yet so close to Bridge Road and Victoria Street!
Also located within 200m of the Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, Yarra River, and Yarra Bend Park, only walking distance to train and tram services and only a hop, skip and jump into the City.
- 1 bedroom with Study
- Built in robes
- Modern Kitchen, with Dishwasher Stone benchtops
- Shower with screen
- Laundry taps
DISCLAIMER: Photos are for advertising purposes only. Actual apartment layout may differ.
Property Code: 5204
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Richmond? 5/32 Davison Street, Richmond could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.