$300 - $320 per Week
5/32 Davison Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3832406
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Virtually inspect NOW with our 3D scan and APPLY NOW!
FRESHLY PAINTED THROUGHOUT
IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING OPEN HOMES:
Open for Inspection Schedule: Saturday, 30th of May at 11:30 - 11:40 am
Tuesday, 2nd of June at 12 - 12:15 pm
- You must view the 360 tour before attending in person (click the 3D button on realestate.com.au (located on photos)
- You can apply straight after viewing the 360 tour, no need to attend property.
- You must arrive sharp at the starting time and be prepared to wait for the duration of the open to enter the property.
- You must register for the inspection, if you are not registered, you will not be allowed in.
- You cannot touch anything, we will have the cupboards open for you to view only
- You must arrive sharp at the starting time, otherwise you will not be allowed to enter, you must be prepared to wait for the duration of the open to enter the property.
This beautiful 1 bedroom + study unit is located in the inner-city suburb of Richmond, it is found in a quiet street yet so close to Bridge Road and Victoria Street!
Also located within 200m of the Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, Yarra River, and Yarra Bend Park, only walking distance to train and tram services and only a hop, skip and jump into the City.
- 1 bedroom with Study
- Built in robes
- Modern Kitchen, with Dishwasher Stone benchtops
- Shower with screen
- Laundry taps
DISCLAIMER: Photos are for advertising purposes only. Actual apartment layout may differ.
Property Code: 4498
1 Car port
Property Links new
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
5/32 Davison Street, Richmond, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Richmond.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how