5/31 Moore Street,
Port Hedland, WA 6721
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th November 2021
Rent ID: 4598340
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN APARTMENT - Furnished 2x2
Anyway you look at it - a corporate tenant will find value in one or more of these units! With four two bedroom, two bathroom apartments upstairs and then a further four downstairs; its simply ideal for housing staff and keeping all employees in the one, convenient location. You can even just pick one....
Hedland First National also made it that bit easier for you - supplying furniture so you just bring a suitcase and a coffee mug. There's ample parking and the complex is suitably located between the Port Hedland CBD and Boulevard Shopping Centre.
- Eight apartments - two bedroom, two bathroom
- Combined lounge/dining area
- Kitchen complete with dishwasher
- Ensuites to each bedroom
- Low maintenance grounds with established plants/trees
Call to view today!
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Hedland
Lifestyle in Port Hedland
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 5/31 Moore Street, Port Hedland is unfurnished and available to rent.