5/31 Fulton Street,
St Kilda East, VIC 3183
$2,225 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4248592
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE RENOVATED 2-BR APARTMENT WITH PRIVATE COURTYARD PERFECT LOCATION
PROPERTY ID: 144454 (quote when calling)
Stylish and spacious two-bedroom apartment with its own private courtyard in a small and secure block is quietly located near Chapel street and within close proximity of schools, transport and Carlisle Street cafe precinct.
Recently renovated, brand new central bathroom with bath, separate shower, laundry facilities and separate toilet, energy-efficient LED lighting, new stove / rangehood, plenty of storage throughout and more.
- Security entrance with intercom, hallway with storage.
- Spacious lounge room opening onto a balcony.
- Two large bedrooms via a hallway, both with built in robes.
- Separate updated kitchen with new tapware, stove, and rangehood.
- Large fully renovated bathroom with bath tub, separate shower and laundry facilities.
- Separate toilet.
- Private low maintenance courtyard with paving and artificial grass (approx 18 sq m)
- Off street parking.
Positioned in a great tranquil location within a small low-rise bock Forrester Square development. Ample public transport options headed to the CBD and St Kilda via trams along Dandenong Road, Sandringham line train and a selection of buses in the area. Close to Alma Park Playground, school zones include Windsor Primary School & Prahran High School, short walk to Chapel and Carlisle Streets.
You might appreciate added features for battling COVID-19 times: one of only 4 apartments via secure entrance (the other 3 are occupied by single owners), lounge room has a study nook perfect for working from home, private courtyard.
Long term lease preferred.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda East
Lifestyle in St Kilda East
Other apartments in
St Kilda East
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in St Kilda East is pet-friendly and includes balcony. Apply to rent 5/31 Fulton Street, St Kilda East today!