5/30 Rowland Avenue,
Wollongong, NSW 2500
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1332841
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1 BEDROOM UNIT
Bright and airy one bedroom unit, with open plan living and dining/kitchen. Bedroom features built in wardrobe and ensuite style bathroom. Ideally located close to Wollongong CBD, hospital, TAFE, train station and just a quick bus trip to the University of Wollongong. Positioned on the first floor with ramp access - no stairs. Single carspace at the back of the property and common internal laundry facilities.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wollongong
Lifestyle in Wollongong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Wollongong? 5/30 Rowland Avenue, Wollongong could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.