5/30-32 Herbert Street,
West Ryde, NSW 2114
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4381344
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect One Bedroom Unit Plus Study! Close to Everything!
Well positioned and brilliantly located, this delightful unit features an abundance of natural light. This sleek, modern property will keep you amazed!
This building features security entry and a secure allocated parking space. Brilliant location just two minute's walk to West Ryde Marketplace and West Ryde Train Station. Ideal, for residents seeking a contemporary and modern property.
This Property Features:
- Generously spaced living.
- Study space with plenty of storage
- Modern full size bathroom, separate shower and tub
- Balcony that enjoys a northerly, leafy aspect
- Well proportioned bedroom with built-in
- Secure parking
Don't miss out, register your interest and come along to the next inspection!
For a full and comprehensive list of our currently available rental properties, please visit the Green Real Estate website at www.grea.com.au and register your details for us to advise you of specific properties that match your criteria.
For any enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact Green Real Estate on the details below.
Phone:02 9807 8899
Fax: 02 9807 8988
Address: 994 Victoria Road, West Ryde NSW 2114
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Ryde
Lifestyle in West Ryde
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5/30-32 Herbert Street, West Ryde before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.