5/30-32 Denbigh Road,
Armadale, VIC 3143
$2,125 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4159345
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Apartment In Beautiful Tree Lined Street
Covid 19 update - SPACES NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS! Priority will be given to clients who have applied based on the 3d or video tour and have secured pre-approval. Refer below to Covid-19 safety protocols for onsite visits.
Enjoying a leafy northern aspect in well regarded development, this larger than usual first floor 2 bedroom apartment is enviably located in one of Armadale's blue chip tree-lined residential streets. Featuring;
- Impressively large entrance
- Double doors to spacious living room opens to northern balcony
- Enormous cooks kitchen with ample storage and dining area
- Split system in lounge
- Two queen sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Central family bathroom with bath, separate shower plus laundry facilities and separate toilet
- One undercover off street parking
With the excitement of High Street shopping moments away and public transport at the end of the street, this is an affordable opportunity to move straight in or further improve.
**PLEASE NOTE - IMPORTANT**
INSPECTION TIMES will be displayed on this page when the property is ready for viewing. They are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the open. Please check this page prior to attending any inspections.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Armadale
Lifestyle in Armadale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Armadale? 5/30-32 Denbigh Road, Armadale could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.