5/29 Cavendish Street,
Enmore, NSW 2042
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4590584
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Please ensure you wear a mask during the inspection otherwise you will not be permitted to enter the property. If you have been in a hot spot or have cold like symptoms please do not attend.
Situated in a small block of five apartments and moments away from King Street sits this quiet and cosy studio bedroom apartment.
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection select book inspection.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
4. If you have been experiencing flu like symptoms or have travelled from a high-risk COVID-19 hot-spot and have not been tested for COVID-19 please do not attend the open home.
5. Due to COVID-19 and restrictions on open homes, please ensure all things such as measurements of space are made during the allocated inspection times.
The tenant is solely responsible for making enquiries into obtaining a residential parking permit. The Agent shall bear no responsibility for advising of parking availability or whether parking permits are obtainable.
The fixtures and fittings shown in our advertisement may belong to the current occupants; therefore, these items may not be included in future tenancies. Should you have any questions regarding the fixtures and or fittings for this property please send us an email at email@example.com. Should you wish to find out any dimensions of this rental property please bring a measuring apparatus with you to the allocated inspections.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Enmore
Lifestyle in Enmore
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
5/29 Cavendish Street, Enmore, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Enmore.