5/28 Hooper Street,
Randwick, NSW 2031
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3338134
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE APARTMENT WITH NATURAL LIGHT THROUGHOUT!
Located in a tranquil leafy street, this apartment is located in a 2 storey boutique security building. Set in a premier tree-lined street of Randwicks popular northern precinct close to Queens Park, Centennial Park, Clovelly Road cafes and village shops.
One of 8 apartments in the complex, it has an oversized garage with a huge storage area at the rear. The apartment encompasses sunshine and natural light, and has wide windows and a delightful leafy outlook from every room. The spacious floorplan provides a large living room opening to a sunny balcony, modern open-plan eat-in kitchen with integrated dishwasher.
- Spacious living room opening onto sunny balcony
- Modern eat-in kitchen with Smeg dishwasher
- King-size main bedroom with generous built-ins
- 2nd double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Big laundry with storage; separate linen closet
- Polished timber floors
- Sweeping district views; one small common wall
- Oversized garage + adjacent huge storage area
- Walk to parks, shops, cafes and bus transport
Register your interest & for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Randwick
Lifestyle in Randwick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 5/28 Hooper Street, Randwick. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how